Wednesday 10 December 2014

Religion Lessons for the Catholic Primary School Teacher

Well I don't know about you but I find it challenging to keep my kiddos engaged in a Religion lesson!  I find some of the resources out there too wordy, especially for my beginning readers.  My students needed fun engaging lessons that would get the point across but would be interactive as well!  I came up with some activities for my class that my kids enjoy all in one packet.  This is just Unit 1 - look for Unit 2 and Unit 3 to follow, as well as a Advent/Christmas and Lent/Easter packet to follow.

primary hands on lessons for kids

Here are just some of the handy dandy flash cards for teaching about the religious seasons!

Religion primary classroom

Here is the template for the cute Eve - I promise to take care of the earth craft pin!

primary Catholic faith

Here is one of the Interactive notebook activities for learning about the greatest commandment - Love one another!

love languages lesson for kids primary catholic

Here are the cute sheep pins we made when we talked about Jesus being our good shepherd!


Here is a Jesus Heals poster we made with band-aids and names of people Jesus could or did heal!




Just some of the many activities packed into this packet!!  Hope this helps boost your Religion back pocket!!  Hope you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.