Saturday 29 December 2012

Best and Brightest Linky Party

It's time for a New Year's Linky Party!  Time to celebrate 2012's best and brightest blog achievements!!  Click below to link up with Christina from Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge.


Most Popular Post and Freebie: 



I think everyone liked the turkey feather template!!!

Most Loved by Me Post: 

Panda Bears, Polar Bears, and Grizzly Bears, Oh My!



The reason I like this post the most is because of the creativity of my kids!  They make me laugh!!!  Check it out for a chuckle!

Products I am most proud of:

Here is my little Remembrance Day product for helping your little ones learn to get along and resolve problems in 5 easy steps.


This is my packet of 10 math centers for learning about the equal sign!  My kiddos had such a blast playing these games.


Last, but not least, is my beginning of the year back to school packet!  This is such an important time of year and I hope you find that the activities match!


My Favourite Blogs:

Reagan Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits is one of my favourite blogs.  She is so creative, inspiring, and generous.  Her ideas keep me going and excited about trying them at school!


Cara Carroll's The First Grade Parade is such a work of art and love.  Her ideas are wonderful, teacher friendly, and most important, kid friendly!  


Happy New Year blogging friends!  All the best for 2013!!  My lucky number is 13 so I am sending out peace and positive thoughts for many blessings on you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.