Thursday 16 August 2012

First Day Jitters Linky

So I'm linking up with Ms. Jessica over at A Turn to Learn!!  Love these things!!

Back to School Jitters Linky Party


 Red Marker/Green Marker Writing: The Whole Brain Teaching team have come up with this wonderful way of teaching and assessing writing!!  I am super pumped to try it out!!  Check out my previous post to find out more!!!

I am NOT ready to go back yet - I need to really pump myself up and be well rested!  It is going to be an amazing year but it is STILL SUMMER FOR HEAVEN SAKES!!!!:)

I'm loving this summer.  It is the first time I have stuck close to home and really enjoyed the city I live in!! Kelowna is known for its summer season - wine tasting, beaches, festivals, night life!! LOVE it!!

I am missing my friends from Medicine Hat and Alberta in general - I went to school in Lethbridge and I had my first teaching job in Medicine Hat.  I usually go and visit them but this is the first summer I haven't!!  Must e-mail or Skype them soon!!  Love you guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.