Saturday 4 August 2012

Currently

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh'Boy 4th Grade!  Love this Currently idea!  So much fun!!

Currently

The Boom Booms - I saw them in Vancouver TWICE the first weekend in July and they were amazing - a mix of reggae, latin and chill out music!!  They are definitely worth a listen!!

Blogging in BED - nuff said:)

I'm always thinking about my blog these days!!

Breakfast needs to be soon!  I think I might have pancakes!

All these teachers have laminators and I'm starting to become a tad jealous!  It may become a necessity!

I definitely will need lots of healthy snacks to keep me going!
Also, Christie over in First Grade Fever posted this and I HAVE TO HAVE IT!  It is SO cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.